By using the Diploma Registry, you can collect your results from higher education in Norway and share them with potential employers, educational institutions and other relevant recipients. The Diploma Registry is free of charge.
Why use the Diploma registry?
Normally when you apply for a job, you will be asked to submit your diplomas. For many years they have only existed on paper. We know that educational institutions use a lot of time producing diplomas and transcripts of records and that this requires large quantities of paper. We also know that educational institutions and employers, as recipients of diplomas and transcripts of records, both spend a lot of time and money checking whether the documentation is correct.
The Diploma registry:
- makes it easier for applicants to present their results
- makes it easy for employers and educational institutions to receive results
- ensures that the shared information is valid
Log on to the
Connections with HR-systems
Providers of HR-systems can connect their service with the Diploma Registry. We are happy to assist you in making the necessary adjustments. Please do not hesitate to contact us!
- September 1: Display of results from BI fails [RESOLVED] Sep. 1, 2020 3:58 PM
- August 4th: Results from BI do not appear in the Diploma Registry [SOLVED] Aug. 4, 2020 2:18 PM